1. NO Free surfing the Internet we use the Internet for educational/research reasons only. No visiting arcade and like games sites. (This is considered Non-educational) Fun Pages OFF Limits during school hours. However, EDUCATION IS FUN.
2. Students are not allowed to Check email, social media resources or view YouTube videos.
3. When using the Internet no downloading, Allowing or Running programs or applications without teacher direction.
4. Do NOT install Google, Yahoo or Chrome Toolbars.
5. No browsing the Network or Another Grades Folder or another student’s folder or files as this is considered destroying property that does not belong to you. We are a Good Character School.
6. Students are not permitted to change computer settings this is a public school computer lab.
7. Equipment: Please handle headphones and mouse pads carefully do not tangle or pick at them. Mouse Rule: No flipping Laser MOUSE the light is dangerous to our eyes.
8. Chowchilla Elementary School District has an Technology Agreement form that must be signed before using computers
9. Beware of Public Policy:
• Proper Netiquette do not change any computer settings, wallpaper or screen-saver.
• Proper Netiquette do not rearrange icons, taskbar, folders.
• Proper Netiquette do not make short cuts or folders.
• Proper Netiquette do not delete folders, short cuts, files or programs.
10. Please be respectful to each other, Mrs. Fetterman, Support staff and substitute teachers and you will advance your technology skills and build successful communication skills for life. Thank you, Mrs. Fetterman